We are an awesome team of
Field Force Management
Our unique industry expertise and partnerships allow us to streamline the recruiting process by providing licensed and experienced candidates. Depending on the client’s needs we utilize a multitude of different data sources and industry speciﬁc partnerships to uncover the most qualiﬁed job seekers. Field Force Management is able to assist organizations on a contingency, retained, or an RPO basis.
ORGANIZATIONS WE WORK WITH:
- Wire Houses
- Call Centers
- RIA Banks
- Broker Dealers
- Independent Advisors
IN OUR RECRUITING PROCESS, WE:
- Compile a list of licensees from the national database and our industry partners
- Pre-Screen to qualify candidates that suit your organization’s needs
- Help facilitate the onboarding process, as needed
CONTACT CENTER STAFFING
As a dedicated insurance recruiting agency, we understand the challenges contact centers face each year when it comes to recruiting needs. Whether you’re ﬁlling seats for the open enrollment period or hiring full time candidates to fulﬁll new employee requirements, Field Force Management will create a custom placement program that caters to your timing and needs. Our extensive database of actively licensed insurance agents can help streamline your onboarding process while drastically reducing the training time and expense.
- RPO allows organizations to transfer all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. At Field Force Management we work with our clients to establish a transparent recruiting process that accomplishes their unique workforce and timing requirements.
- We work with our clients on every aspect of the recruiting process, including: recruiting strategy, advertising, pre-screening and offer process. We take responsibility for the design and management of the recruitment process while consistently maintaining the core values of our clients.
- RPO will reduce the time and expense per hire, streamline the onboarding process, and reduce/eliminate any training expenses
Depending on the cyclical workforce needs, Field Force Management offers ﬂexible stafﬁng options for temporary or seasonal employment. There are many temporary stafﬁng agencies out there, but very few have the industry expertise Field Force Management provides. Very few have access to the volume of licensed candidates that Field Force Management does. We understand the seasonality of the insurance and ﬁnancial sectors and cater to each of our client’s speciﬁc needs. Contact us today to learn more.
- Workﬂow Fluctuations
- Medical Leave
- Special Projects
Field Force Management helps recent graduates and young professionals ﬁnd a variety of insurance and ﬁnancial advising opportunities by pairing the right employer with the right talent. We work as a cost effective complement to traditional campus recruiting programs. Our pre-screening strategy provides a more effective streamlined approach in the college recruiting market.
We understand it can be very intimidating to enter the job market as a young professional so we invest in finding you several opportunities for long-term careers. Field Force Management partners with ExamFX who is the nations’ premier pre-licensing provider. ExamFX will prepare you for your insurance or FINRA exams, ensuring that you will step into your new opportunity ready to make an immediate impact.
Our full circle Project Management services can assist in every aspect of the recruiting, onboarding, and training processes. Our capabilities are broad enough to compliment any recruiting cycle or need, big or small; all that your organization has to focus on is “business as usual.”
Field Force Management prides itself on our adaptability to the ever changing market and our client ﬁrst approach to comprehensive recruiting practices.
- Special Assignments
- Vendor Analysis
- Industry Forecasting